Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Blogtrain#4

I am at the gym and write down each workout that I do, I have a special pen. I seem to lose the pen, but always find it. this time I lost it and didn't find it, so I went to target and purchased a new set of special pens..Very excited to start using them.

Okay folks, the holiday's are on the way and it's time to start now with the fitness, not after. If you need any guidance get a hold of me, that is why I am here. You may think that I don't eat what I want around the holiday's, but I eat everything, plus more then everyone else. The key thing is that I keep my training going and my food going most of the time during the holiday's. Just because I eat those things I don't fall off the wagon the other times, you can eat your cake and have more if you follow guidelines...

E

No comments:

Post a Comment